2018 Wedding Packages
Our historic gardens are nestled away on a nine-acre estate built in 1939 overlooking the historic New River in Radford, Virginia. These enchanted private gardens promise to take your breath away as the perfect wedding destination and outdoor venue. Having exclusive use of our estate for your special occasion and sharing it with your wedding guests will ensure you to create memories that last a lifetime.
Let us make your dreams come true at Nesselrod!
- Use of our estate prior to your wedding day for engagement portraits and bridal portraits
- Exclusive use of the estate from noon on Friday until noon on Sunday on the weekend of your wedding – Set up and coordination in either our formal garden or Sunken garden for your ceremony
- Use of our sound system for the ceremony; wireless and lapel microphones are available to officiates
- All five guest suites for each night of your wedding weekend
- Gourmet breakfast served to the guests of the bed and breakfast each morning
- Rehearsal dinner set up, staff, and bartender for the rehearsal dinner
- Use of our pavilion for a reception that is set up and organized exactly to how you have always envisioned
- Parking attendant(s) for the day of the ceremony to guide your guests to the location of your ceremony
- Nesselrod wedding coordinator who will assist you in the planning process, help with coordination of the rehearsal, and most importantly, be there with you every step of the way on your big day
- Tables, chairs, and linens for both the ceremony and the reception for up to 120 guests*
- Bartenders, bar set up, and unlimited ice for the weekend